There’s Room for More
Happy Friday TDD Dance Fam!
We hope everyone stayed safe and warm the last couple of days. Monday is the last day for any dancers interested in joining our Repertory Company to enroll for the Spring Session. If your dancer is interested in performing more we would love to have them join our Repertory Company! Repertory is for dancers ages 7-18 at any dance level, who wish to perform and volunteer in their community. For more info or questions please reach out to a director.
We will need a commitment confirmation BY THIS WEDNESDAY and for dancers be present THURSDAY as we begin workING on THE opening number FOR RECITAL!
There is still room in our weekly classes for more! Dancer’s are welcomed to invite their friends to try one of our weekly programs.
We would love to have as many as possible join class in time to participate in our Spring Recital!
Watch your inbox in the coming weeks for more information regarding recital : )!
- Important Studio Dates for Spring 2023
- Anytime Classes Resume Jan 2nd
- Windsor Rec Classes Resume Jan 5th
- Feb. 13-18th Bring a friend to class
- March 13-18th Spirit Dress-up Week
- March 25th -31st Studio Spring Break
- May 5th Dress Rehearsal
- May 7th-11th last week of classes for Windsor Rec
- May 13th RECITAL
- May 15th-20th Last Week of Classes for Anytime Fitness
*All Dates are Subject to Change – we will always keep you posted : )
View the entire welcome packet on the homepage of our website or reach out for a copy : )!
** For TDD dancers at Anytime Fitness**
Your monthly tuition is calculated by the number of classes per month. If your dancer is a Repertory Dancer – that class is a SET monthly fee.
Tuition is posted on the 1st of every month. Your tuition is due prior to the 8th to avoid late fees.
If you are enrolled in autopay that will be processed on the 1st as well.
If you choose to newly enroll in autopay we are running a promotion that you will receive $10 off your first recital costume. To see more tuition information please refer to our pricing page.
Just a couple reminders for our dancers joining us at Anytime Fitness
- Your teacher will meet you at the front door to let you in at class time.
- If you are running late, please text us at the studio number 970-230-3226
- For the comfort of all of the dancers 5+, parents are asked to wait in lobby area by the couches until class is over. We understand that parents love to be engaged however, it can become a distraction to the class and a parent’s presence might intimidate other students. We welcome everyone back the last 5 minutes of class. Exceptions include trial classes or dancers having trouble leaving a parent.
Here’s to Tight Turns, High Leaps, and Bright Smiles!
Ms. Nicole & Miss Miranda