New Faces & Studio News
Happy Friday TDD Dance Family!
It’s crazy to think that we are busy behind the scenes gearing up, planning, and organizing recital to make it a super special event for all of our dancers! We have had such a great second week back in class working hard on our reviewing our technique and foundations. We have loved having some new friends join our dance family! Watch your inbox in a couple of weeks for more information regarding recital : )!
We would like to welcome our newest TDD Instructor Norah Haarstad!
Norah grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. She began dancing at the age of two. She was a competitive dancer for ten years and was trained in jazz, contemporary, lyrical, ballet, and hiphop. She was a four year varsity athlete for her high school’s competition dance/Poms team, 2018 state champions in Illinois. Norah began teaching dance in 2016 and has since taught jazz, hiphop, lyrical, Poms, and tumbling classes. Norah is currently finishing her psychology degree at Colorado State University and would like to continue her education in the health professions.
Fun Facts about Norah:
Her favorite dance style is contemporary.
Her Astrological Sign is scorpio.
Her favorite color is blue.
Her favorite animals are dogs.
She spent time traveling the East Coast of Australia
Repertory! If your dancer is interested in performing more we would love to join our Repertory Company! Repertory is for dancers ages 7-18 at any dance level, who wish to perform and volunteer in their community. For more information or questions please reach out!
- Important Studio Dates for Spring 2023
- Anytime Classes Resume Jan 2nd
- Windsor Rec Classes Resume Jan 5th
- Feb. 13-18th Bring a friend to class
- March 13-18th Spirit Dress-up Week
- March 25th -31st Studio Spring Break
- May 5th Dress Rehearsal
- May 7th-11th last week of classes for Windsor Rec
- May 13th RECITAL
- May 15th-20th Last Week of Classes for Anytime Fitness
*All Dates are Subject to Change – we will always keep you posted : )
View the entire welcome packet on the homepage of our website or reach out for a copy : )!
** For TDD dancers at Anytime Fitness**
Your monthly tuition is calculated by the number of classes per month. If your dancer is a Repertory Dancer – that class is a SET monthly fee.
Tuition is posted on the 1st of every month. Your tuition is due prior to the 8th to avoid late fees.
If you are enrolled in autopay that will be processed on the 1st as well.
If you choose to newly enroll in autopay we are running a promotion that you will receive $10 off your first recital costume. To see more tuition information please refer to our pricing page.
Just a couple reminders for our dancers joining us at Anytime Fitness
- Your teacher will meet you at the front door to let you in at class time.
- If you are running late, please text us at the studio number 970-230-3226
- For the comfort of all of the dancers 5+, parents are asked to wait in lobby area by the couches until class is over. We understand that parents love to be engaged however, it can become a distraction to the class and a parent’s presence might intimidate other students. We welcome everyone back the last 5 minutes of class. Exceptions include trial classes or dancers having trouble leaving a parent.
Here’s to Tight Turns, High Leaps, and Bright Smiles!
Ms. Nicole & Miss Miranda