Happy Friday TDD Dance FAM!
This upcoming week, Monday the 20th through Sunday the 26th, TDD will be closed for Fall Break. We wish all of our families and dancers a wonderful week, full of rest, and safe travels. ONLY 23 days until our 3rd Annual Winter Showcase hits the stage. You can find all the details below along costume recommendations. Please reach out if you have questions or need assistance.
Congratulations to our amazing Repertory Company! They had a wonderful Performance at Seven Lakes Memory Care last Saturday! Be sure to come support them, along with some of our other TDD classes at Loveland Winter Wonderlights on December 16th. We will be performing at 4:30pm!
Winter Showcase 2023
Winter Showcase Details:
Date: Sunday, December 10th at the Windsor Community Recreational Center
250 11th Street, Windsor, CO 80550
Time: NEW! This year we will split our show into two performances, to keep the shows shorter and help keep our back room less chaotic.
Our first show will begin at 1:30pm – Dancers will check-in at 1:00pm. Our young TDD dancers are welcome to come back to watch the older dancers; no additional ticket purchase will be necessary but an adult must be present for supervision.
Our Second Show will begin at 3:00pm. – Dancers will check-in at 2:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
As a reminder each dancer can bring as many siblings, cousins, friends under the age of 18 as they want for free, each dancer gets 2 free adult admissions. Each additional adult will need to purchase a $5.00 ticket prior to the event. (links listed below). All seating is general admission. Seating on bleachers is limited. We recommend bringing a fold up chair, or blanket. All TDD dancers are welcome to attend the show opposite them for FREE, please be sure to have an adult present.
TICKETS ARE PRESALE ONLY – WE MUST HAVE A HEAD COUNT TO PROVIDE TO THE RECREATION CENTER
Purchase additional tickets for Show 1 at this link
Purchase additional tickets for Show 2 at this link
As a reminder we have 2 shows this year, to keep the backroom less chaotic and to keep the audience numbers more manageable.
If you know anyone interested in dance be sure to have them reach out. We offer a bring-a-friend discount, details can be found on our pricing page.
- Registration Fees are due upon registration. No registration fee is required for classes at Windsor Recreation Center .
- Monthly tuition will be due by the first class of the month. If enrolled in autopay, it will be processed on the first of every month.
- Late Fees – A late fee of $15.00 will be automatically added to your balance 8 days after the 1st. If left unpaid, another fee of $20.00 is charged every 7 days. If you have not paid your tuition after 15 days your dancer will NOT be allowed to attend class until all late fees and all balances owed are paid.
- Winter Showcase Participation Fee Due on November 15th
- Recital fees will be due in February
- Payment types accepted are cash, check, or card.
- All balances can be seen on your online account, where you can pay via card. **
**Classes at the Windsor Recreation Center must be paid through their portal, at the front desk, or by phone through the Recreation Center – TDD can not accept payment for Recreation Classes held at Recreational Facilities.
Thank you for joining us at TDD and entrusting us with your dancers.
Wishing all dancers High Leaps, Tight Turns, and Bright Smiles! We LOVE our dance family!
Have a great break! Sending lots of love!
Ms. Nicole & Ms. Miranda