Celestial Commitments Due
Happy Friday Dance Fam!
We hope everyone stayed safe and warm the last few days. A couple reminders. Tuition will be posted on the 1st. Please fill out your Celestial Recital Commitments Forms and let us know your dancer’s costume size. WE NEED ALL COSTUME SIZES AND FORMS RETURNED BY MARCH 6th. Recital Fees will be posted on the 6th.
TDD will be on Spring Break March 24th – March 31st
Join us for our Spring Break Dance Camp!
Recital 2023 will at Windsor High School on May 13th
Dress Rehearsal will be on Friday May 5th
Recital Commitment Form – Please fill out your commitment form if you haven’t already done so! The form may be accessed here!
**Please note that Recreation Center dancer recital fees do not include costumes. Ask a director for the Recreation Center forms if you haven’t already received one!
Recital is the highlight of the year. It is the glitz, the stage lights, and costumes. Recital is not mandatory however it is highly encouraged. Dancers who perform become more confident, create more core memories, improve their memorization, and get to show off their hard work. All dancers at Anytime Fitness will have costumes. We understand stage fright is a big deal, and will be preparing dancers in class, and will do our best to help talk them through their fears. If you have any questions please reach out. We want everyone to have fun and have a good, enjoyable experience.
RECITAL PACKAGE 1 DANCER – $175
- This package includes your first costume, 2 tickets, and a commemorative t-shirt.
- Additional costume fees are if a dancer is enrolled in more than one class. These fees are as follows:
- 2nd costume fee $75
- 3rd costume – $70
- 4th costume $65
- 5th and beyond $60 each
SIBLING RECITAL PACKAGE
- This Package includes 2 tickets per family, a commemorative t-shirt for all dancers/siblings, and 1 costume for each dancer
- 1st sibling fee is $175 – Additional Sibling Fees are as follows:
- 2nd Sibling – $100
- 3rd Sibling – $95
** Should additional costumes be need for individuals in a sibling package, the fees for additional costumes would also apply.
Additional tickets will be available $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door.
Recital commitment forms will be due Feb. 20th. Recital Fees will be due March 6th. There will be an option to divide your recital fee into 3 payments evenly – March 6th, April 6th, May 6th. Recital Commitment Form – fill out your commitment form here!
The week of March 13th-19th will be Spirit Week!
Mouse Monday – wear your favorite pair of ears or dress up as your favorite magical Character/Princess
Tropical Tuesday – Wear your best Hawaiian shirt, lei, grass skirt, etc
Wizard Wednesday – Grab a wand, a broom, and cloak – let’s cast some spells
TDD Spirit Thursday – Show your TDD spirit
Crazy Socks Saturday – Show us your wackiest, silliest socks
Superhero Sunday – Time to save the day and be a hero in dance class
*All Dates are Subject to Change – we will always keep you posted : )
View the entire welcome packet on the homepage of our website or reach out for a copy : )!
** For TDD dancers at Anytime Fitness**
Your monthly tuition is calculated by the number of classes per month. If your dancer is a Repertory Dancer – that class is a SET monthly fee.
Tuition is posted on the 1st of every month. Your tuition is due prior to the 8th to avoid late fees.
If you are enrolled in autopay that will be processed on the 1st as well.
If you choose to newly enroll in autopay we are running a promotion that you will receive $10 off your first recital costume. To see more tuition information please refer to our pricing page.
Just a couple reminders for our dancers joining us at Anytime Fitness
- Your teacher will meet you at the front door to let you in at class time.
- If you are running late, please text us at the studio number 970-230-3226
- For the comfort of all of the dancers 5+, parents are asked to wait in lobby area by the couches until class is over. We understand that parents love to be engaged however, it can become a distraction to the class and a parent’s presence might intimidate other students. We welcome everyone back the last 5 minutes of class. Exceptions include trial classes or dancers having trouble leaving a parent.
Here’s to Tight Turns, High Leaps, and Bright Smiles!
Miss Miranda & Ms. Nicole