Last Week of Classes before Winter Break!
Happy Friday TDD Dance Fam!
This upcoming week is the last week of classes before Winter Break and before Winter Showcase! We really want all dancers in class to practice and celebrate that showcase is next week, however, we ask that all sick dancers stay home in an effort to prevent anyone else getting sick and to rest up and get better!
Congratulations to all of the amazing dancers who performed at Windsor Wonderland last weekend! You did an amazing job! It was a cold night but you were dynamite!
Here is the link to view your classes’ costumes.
What to Bring to Showcase?
Your dancer should bring their dance shoes, a small easy/non messy snack that is allergen friendly, water – PLEASE NO POP, JUICE, OR OTHER DRINK THAT MAY STAIN, if your dancer chooses to bring a phone/tablet/video game it is up to them to ensure it does not get lost or broken. ** TDD is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items! **
There will be a limited number of bleacher seats. We recommend bringing a lawn/camping chair. Chairs and standing audience members CANNOT BLOCK EMERGENCY EXITS.
Things to remember –
Dancer check-in begins at 12:30pm
Performance begins at 1:00pm
1. Dancers must remain backstage for the duration of the show.
2. No parents or guardians are allowed backstage unless a dancer is really struggling with separation.
3. We ask all audience members to stay seated during the performance, if you must leave for any reason – please exit in- between dances.
4. Dancers should arrive with all hair, make-up done, and with all shoes and accessories.
ALL FEES AND TUITION MUST BE PAID FOR YOUR DANCER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
If you have any questions please reach out! We are so excited to watch everyone perform!
TDD Winter Policies:
*All Dates are Subject to Change – we will always keep you posted : )
View the entire welcome packet on the homepage of our website or reach out for a copy : )!
** For TDD dancers at Anytime Fitness**
Your monthly tuition is calculated by the number of classes per month. If your dancer is a Repertory Dancer – that class is a SET monthly fee.
Tuition is posted on the 1st of every month. Your tuition is due prior to the 8th to avoid late fees.
If you are enrolled in autopay that will be processed on the 1st as well.
If you choose to newly enroll in autopay we are running a promotion that you will receive $10 off your first recital costume. To see more tuition information please refer to our pricing page.
Just a couple reminders for our dancers joining us at Anytime Fitness
- Your teacher will meet you at the front door to let you in at class time.
- If you are running late, please text us at the studio number 970-230-3226
- For the comfort of all of the dancers 5+, parents are asked to wait in lobby area by the couches until class is over. We understand that parents love to be engaged however, it can become a distraction to the class and a parent’s presence might intimidate other students. We welcome everyone back the last 5 minutes of class. Exceptions include trial classes or dancers having trouble leaving a parent.
Here’s to Tight Turns, High Leaps, and Bright Smiles!
Ms. Nicole & Miss Miranda