Dancing Our Way into SEASON 3!
Welcome Back Dance Family!
We have loved being back in the studio and catching up with our dancers and can’t wait to see our Sunday and Monday classes soon! A HUGE SHOUT OUT & CONGRATULATIONS to all our dancers in this year’s Harvest Festival Parade! They did an incredible job, we are so proud of them for stepping up as leaders and representing TDD in the community. As a reminder Tuition was posted on the first please be sure to pay by today to avoid late fees.
Our Repertory for TDD dancers looking for more performance opportunities, is currently open for new dancers to try next Thursday. If you have questions or would like more info, see our page and reach out to a Director for more information.
On September 15th, our Fall Repertory Team will close to new dancers until January. Let us know ASAP if you are interested in joining!
TDD Important Dates 2023-2024
Monday Sept 4th – Harvest Festival Parade
September 5th First Day of 2023-2024 classes
October 25th-October 31st Wear Your Halloween Costume to Class Week
November 1st Winter Showcase Commitment Due November 15th Winter Showcase Fee Due
November 20-26 TDD Closed for Fall Break
Sunday Dec 10th Winter Showcase
December 11th-17th Winter Party Week in Classes December 18th – Jan 7th TDD Closed for Winter Break
Jan 8th TDD Classes RESUME!
Wednesday Feb 1st Recital Commitment Due
February 15th Recital Payment Due
Feb 12-16th Recital Measurements in Class
March 25th- March 31st TDD Closed for Spring Break
TDD Last Week of Classes May 11th – May16th
Recital Dress Rehearsal May 17th
TDD Spring Recital Saturday May 18th
If you know anyone interested in dance be sure to have them reach out. We offer a bring-a-friend discount, details can be found on our pricing page.
- Registration Fees are due upon registration. No registration fee is required for classes at Windsor Recreation Center .
- Monthly tuition will be due by the first class of the month. If enrolled in autopay, it will be processed on the first of every month.
- Late Fees – A late fee of $15.00 will be automatically added to your balance 8 days after the 1st. If left unpaid, another fee of $20.00 is charged every 7 days. If you have not paid your tuition after 15 days your dancer will NOT be allowed to attend class until all late fees and all balances owed are paid.
- Winter Showcase Participation Fee Due at the end of October
- Recital fees will be due in Feburary
- Payment types accepted are cash, check, or card.
- All balances can be seen on your online account, where you can pay via card. **
**Classes at the Windsor Recreation Center must be paid through their portal, at the front desk, or by phone through the Recreation Center – TDD can not accept payment for Recreation Classes held at Recreational Facilities.
Thank you for joining us for our third season! Wishing all dancers High Leaps, Tight Turns, and Bright Smiles!
Ms. Nicole & Ms. Miranda