Harvest Festival 2023
Happy Friday TDD Dance Fam!
We are so excited to kick off the Third Season of TDD at the Windsor Harvest Festival! Be sure to stop by our booth on Sunday and Monday at Windsor Main Park, 300 Locust Street. Come support our dancers and families in the Parade on Monday morning!
CLASSES START TUESDAY!
Our classes start Tuesday at both the Windsor Rec Center and Anytime Fitness. Tuition has been posted for all Anytime dancers, be sure to pay before your classes so you do not get any late fees. If you haven’t registered yet be sure to log-in via your account. Reach out with any questions.
Please Review our Calendar, Classroom Expectations, and Studio Policies for updates for the 23-24 season!
Welcome Ms. Kathleen!
We are thrilled to have Ms. Kathleen join The Dance Department Staff. Click here to read her bio.
If you know anyone interested in dance be sure to have them reach out. We offer a bring-a-friend discount, details can be found on our pricing page.
- Registration Fees are due upon registration. No registration fee is required for classes at Windsor Recreation Center .
- Monthly tuition will be due by the first class of the month. If enrolled in autopay, it will be processed on the first of every month.
- Late Fees – A late fee of $15.00 will be automatically added to your balance 8 days after the 1st. If left unpaid, another fee of $20.00 is charged every 7 days. If you have not paid your tuition after 15 days your dancer will NOT be allowed to attend class until all late fees and all balances owed are paid.
- Winter Showcase Participation Fee Due at the end of October
- Recital fees will be due in Feburary
- Payment types accepted are cash, check, or card.
- All balances can be seen on your online account, where you can pay via card. **
**Classes at the Windsor Recreation Center must be paid through their portal, at the front desk, or by phone through the Recreation Center – TDD can not accept payment for Recreation Classes held at Recreational Facilities.
Thank you for joining us for our third season! Wishing all dancers High Leaps, Tight Turns, and Bright Smiles!
Ms. Nicole & Ms. Miranda