Halloween Spirit Week 10/24-10/30
Happy Friday TDD Dance Fam!
Next week, 10/24-10/30, is Halloween Spirit Week at the studio! Dancers are invited to wear their costumes to class. Please make sure dancers can dance in their costumes. Remember we are having a Halloween Costume Contest!
Halloween Costume Contest
What? – The dancer’s costume that gets the most likes via social media will receive 50% off their tuition (a maximum credit of $50 **) for the month of November.
How? – We will take pictures of dancers in their costumes during Halloween Spirit Week 10/24-10/30 or you can take a picture at home. Use the hashtag #tddhalloween21
SHARE with family and friends to gain more likes ; )
When? Voting will end 10/31 at midnight and the winner will be announced November 1st
Rules? Only one costume may be entered per dancer. Votes will be counted as of the evening on 10/31/21
Trick or treat, visit your favorite dance teachers, and watch our Repertory company perform at the Windsor Halloween Carnival!
- 10/24-10/30 – Halloween Spirit Week
- 10/30 Come visit our booth at The Windsor Halloween Carnival & watch our Repertory company perform at 2:00pm
- 11/22-11/27 Fall Break
- 12/19 Winter Showcase at The Windsor Recreation Center
- 12/20-1/2 – Winter Break
- 1/3 Dance Classes Resume
- 2/1 Recital Commitment & Fee Due
- 3/20-3/26 Spring Break
- 3/27 Dance Classes Resume
- 5/22-5/27 Last Week of Dance Classes
- 5/27 – First Annual Recital (tentative date)
Ms. Nicole & Ms. Miranda