Classes & festivals & dancing, Oh My!
Hello TDD Families & Friends!
Things are starting to get super exciting and we have so much planned!
This weekend, Saturday through Monday, you can join us at the Windsor Harvest Festival! Come check out our booth where we will be offering games & giveaways! Be sure to view our activity schedule for fun for the whole family : ).
Our evening classes and Repertory Company is starting next week! We are so pumped for new friends, new steps, and new choreography. Be sure to check out our full schedule and enroll in classes to save your spot.
Covid-19 Update – As always our dancers & their families’ safety is our top priority. All of our staff have been vaccinated and we will continue to monitor county, city, & state regulations. We will be sure to follow the most current policies & regulations. At this point, we do not require either masks, nor physical distancing in the studio. Your dancer is of course welcome to wear a mask. If at any point you are feeling uneasy about in person sessions, please come speak to a director – either Miss Nicole or Miss Miranda so that we can work to better accommodate your needs.
We ask that all families & dancers respect and allow for differences of opinions. The Dance Department is founded on the idea that staff, families, parents and students, all respect each other and our individual choices.
September 2021 we are ready to rock you!
- 9/4-9/6 Windsor Harvest Festival
- 9/7 Evening Classes held at The Gym for Every Body Begin!
- 9/16 Open House at The Gym for Every Body
- 9/18 Free Classes for the Community at The Gym for Every Body
- 10/3-10/9 – Bring a Friend to Class
- 10/24-10/30 – Halloween Spirit Week
- 11/22-11/27 Fall Break
- 12/19-1/2 – Winter Break
- 1/3 Dance Classes Resume
- 2/1 Recital Commitment & Fee Due
- 3/20-3/26 Spring Break
- 3/27 Dance Classes Resume
- 5/22-5/27 Last Week of Dance Classes
- 5/27 – First Annual Recital (tentative date)
Ms. Nicole & Ms. Miranda